Friday, October 2, 2009

Amazing Sky !

Ohh My Gosh.. was the sky not pretty this morning or what? (:
Well my day was suck-ish.. starting with a test that i was so not prepared for in Spanish.. that i failed! Guhh!! Then in 3rd it was just boring and ok the guy that sits in front of me talked the whole time about drinking and partying and not obaying your parents and the whole time i was like WOW! haa. So I was walking to 4th and saw that we had a sub.. uggh i was thinking to myself "no not my favorite teacher and the best class of the day" so that part was ruined, but becca, bria, sarabeth and me laughing the whole time (after 3 pages of notes) kinda made up for mrs. Mobley not being there. ha. Then i got in the cheese-mobile (aka the mustang) and moma had me McDonalds :) YAY! haa. And now were here to me listening to Taylor Swift :)
ttyl;
AshleyMagan(:

No comments:

Post a Comment