Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Partners with Spiderman !

Heyyyyy. :) My day was okay and boring until 4th block also known as Mrs. Mobley's class! Me, Becca, and Bria laughed so much in that class today. It was hilarious! Then i got home and watched NCIS and then got on the internet and freaked out because facebook was being mean, but its all okay now. Now im blogging and i cant get this saying out if my head that i said last night: "i would love to fight crime one day; but i would have to be partners with spiderman" haaha. :) while I was watching NCIS that just randomly came to me, so i twittered it. I can't believe that im one day closer to ordering my class ring; Thursday to be exact! (: Yayy! At this moment i feel FEARLESS because im listening to Taylor Swift. (: I feel so horrible also; i missed One Tree Hill yesterday, Ahh! Well ill just watch it online. Boy without internet i'd be lost! Also tomorrow we have 1st and 3rd block 9 weeks exams. Wish me luck?!! Lol (:

ttyl;
AshleyMagan(:

No comments:

Post a Comment